Hornsby Council Tree Removal
In today’s article, we would like to give you a quick briefing of Hornsby Council Tree Removal Order so it will be easier for you to identify what sort of tree services can be made without its approval.
For complete information please visit Hornsby Council tree removal page.
Hornsby Council Tree Removal order allows for following trimming or tree removal work without a written permission required.
- Trees that aren’t listed as indigenous to Hornsby
- Any dead trees – confirmation required from
- Any tree where the nearest point of the base of the tree trunk is within 3m of an approved residential or commercial building
- Pruning or trimming trees by less than 10% within a period of 12 months from the last action
- All noxious weeds
- Any tree harbouring fruit fly or grown for edible fruit
Council approval must be obtained in writing before any tree removal work takes place. Breaching the Hornsby Council tree removal order can result in heavy fines.
Bradshaw Tree Services is known for its excellent quality of tree removal, tree pruning as well as stump grinding and arborist reports in the Council Municipality Hornsby.
Please have a look at some of the areas we work in:
West Pennant Hills
If you require any tree services in Hornsby contact Bradshaw Tree Service. Our experienced team will advise you when it comes to any type of tree service you need in your area.